7.14.2009

Watch Conan Tonight

How To Train With a T. Rex and Win 8 Gold Medals

Michael Phelps will be appearing tonight on the Tonight Show with Conan O'Brian. He'll be plugging some crazy kid's book titled How To Train With a T. Rex and Win 8 Gold Medals. Not sure if you've heard about it. Yeah, some yayhoo artist illustrated it. He lives in Portland, and since that's on the west coast, I'm assuming he's all hippy and vegetarian with his hipster beard, wearing flannel shirts and hugging trees on a daily basis. Or, maybe not.

But I digress—don't forget to tune in and watch Conan tonight!

5 comments:

  1. DOPE! Congrats man. If I can, I'll try to catch it. I posted on Facebook about it to all my net friends ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! haven't posted before, but i heard he'd be talking 'bout the book so i made sure to watch tonight. i can't wait to read it to my 9 month old, it's great, as is everything you do. congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hace mucho que sigo su blog (creo que he leido todos sus post y los de su esposa...) y me alegro mucho por usted. Es un premio que le reconozcan en un medio como la television a un trabajo original, constante y muy expresivo como el que usted realiza. Enhorabuena de nuevo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha - looks just like him! can't wait to get my hands on one of these.

    ReplyDelete